THE FOLLOWING TERMS APPLY TO ANYONE USING THIS WEB SITE. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. IF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT THIS WEB SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS. THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ALBERTA WILL APPLY TO USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
- Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. ExxonMobil Canada Properties, as Sable Project operator (“Sable Project Operator”), may also make improvements and changes to this information at any time without notice.
- The information on this site applies to Canada only.
- The content of this site is owned by Sable Project owners or made available by permission of the content owner and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. Anyone is authorized to view the information on this web site for informational purposes only. No information at this site may be copied, redistributed or reproduced without prior written consent of Sable Project Operator.
- This information is provided “as is” without any warranty, condition or representation, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties relating to non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Sable Project Operator and Sable project owners (including their respective directors, officers, employees and contractors) will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages however caused arising out of use of this web site or the use of information located on this web site.
- Sable Project Operator is unable to control content and accuracy of any information contained at other web sites which may be linked or accessed from this web site. Any links from this web site to another do not mean that Sable Project Operator or Sable project owners endorse or approve of the content at the other web sites.